Effective Date: March 23, 2020
RE: Michigan Executive Order No. 2020-21
Pursuant to Michigan Executive order No. 2020-21 “Temporary requirement to suspend activities that are not necessary to sustain or protect life”
- Be it known the Pillar Manufacturing qualifies under the exemption clause 7 as company having “critical infrastructure workers”, as described in Sections 8 and 9 of the above listed Executive Order.
- Thus, Pillar Manufacturing’s operation will abide by the applicable conditions in Section 5 and continue in-person operations, consistent with Sections 8 and 9 as elucidated in the above referenced Executive Order.
- Section 8 reads as follows: “For purposes of this order, critical infrastructure workers are those workers described by the Director of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in his guidance of March 19, 2020 on the COVID-19 response (available here). Such workers include some workers in each of the following sectors:
- Applicable subset letters a & j (reference EO-2020-21)
- Section 9 reads as follows: “For purpose of this order, critical infrastructure also workers include:
- Applicable subset letter b. “Workers at designated suppliers and distribution centers, as described below.”
- Applicable sections #1-#5 (reference EO-2020-21)
- This notice is our required designation per EO 2020-21, Section 9(b)(5).
Wagner ST-6C Loader
Download our full inventory of Used Underground Mining Vehicles
(Right Click "Save Link As..." to download)
Great prices and readily available parts, that's what Pillar Manufacturing is all about. With nearly 31 years of providing parts for the underground mining industry, Pillar has obtained the motto:
"If we don't have it, chances are we know where to get it!"